We believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God (I Tim. 3:16), and that is the source of our instructions for presenting the kingdom of God to men. We believe that God's word is practical, and should be applied to every area of our lives. Our purpose is to spread the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and make disciples of believers. This is accomplished through...
- Fellowship...(Acts 2:42)
- Evangelism...(Matthew 28:19, 1 Peter 3:15)
- Conversion...(John 3:3, 2 Cor. 5:17, Romans 10:9)
- Discipleship...(John 15:1 - 8)
- Church Membership...(Acts 2:47)
- Training...(2 Timothy 2:15)
- Service...(Romans 12:3 - 8)
We believe that Christ is the head of the church. We believe that the Holy Spirit gives gifts to all believers for the purpose of building up the body of Christ. We are a Bible believing church. We believe that the Bible is the only pattern for worship.
When We Worship
- WE STAND WHILE SINGING PRAISES...(II Chronicles 20:19)
- WE CLAP OUR HANDS IN PRAISE...(Psalm 47:1)
- WE LIFT OUR HANDS IN PRAISE...(Psalm 63:4, 143:2, I Timothy 2:8)
- WE PRAISE GOD IN AUDIBLE PRAISE...(Psalm 43:1, Acts 4:24)
- WE PRAISE AND SING IN THE SPIRIT (Ephesians 5:19, I Corinthians 14:14)
- WE PRAY FOR THE SICK SCRIPTURALLY (James 5:14)
We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and a fresh start with God, we must repent of our sins, believe in Jesus, and commit to His will for our lives.
We believe in the power and significance of the Church and the necessity of believers to meet regularly together.
Have a question about what we believe at Dayspring? Get in touch with a person on our lead team directly by clicking the button below.